Saturday 2 June 2012

Saturday only betting?

Another good Saturday following last week's 56 point haul on the horses. Today we won 20 points overall thanks to Annie Walker winning @ 17/2 (12/1 advised).

Strangely our Catterick race was abandoned owing to unsafe ground. Perhaps I should only bet at the weekends? That would be rather dull. I may have a go at Nottingham tomorrow.

Meanwhile with Camelot winning AOB is now 4/4 in the English classics. Therefore we have a winner @ 12/1(and 10/1) or 40/1 depending whether or not Camelot wins the Leger. I must publicly thank my shrewd friend Richard for steering me in the direction of these excellent AOB wagers.

As someone who once worked in the same office as Derek Smith, with 100 Group One winners, I must say he's come a long way!

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment