Thursday 7 June 2012

French Open: Ladies' singles review

In total I invested 21 points in the outright ladies' market (excluding refunded stakes on Clijsters). Mash has got me out of jail by reaching the final. Our 2pts ew at 12/1 yields 14 points for her place in the final and a potential further 26 points should she lift the trophy. I consider myself to be fortunate to be in this position given the 10 points lost on Serena in the first round.

I will not be advising any hedging on Errani as I managed to take some 40s whilst she was beating our fancy Kerber - not something one can blog of course as the markets move so quickly. Therefore I will leave it to you as to whether you back Errani - who will be around 3/1 to beat Masha. They have never played each other before so there are no clues there. Mind you the 0-5 against Stosur was hardly a clue to today's match.

Anyway I will be cheering on Masha for a 19 points blog profit for the outright book.


No comments:

Post a Comment