Tuesday 19 June 2012

Good selection, rubbish price

Italian Tom did the business in style at Windsor yesterday but was weak in the market. Fortunately I put up a BOG price so the payout is at the SP of 15/2. In my post I said it could be bigger on betfair, and indeed moments after posting 10.0 was available! Hope you took that rather than the bookmakers' prices. As for today most punters will be trying to find winners at the ultra-competitive Royal Ascot meeting (Frankel's race excepted). No doubt "Pricewise" will be trying to end his current losing streak of 26. The pressure from the RP must be tough. Well no pressure here, no guarantees, free access to my daily wagers and up to you if you follow me. I'll be swerving RA and looking at the Thirsk card. More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment