Wednesday 20 June 2012

Good price, rubbish selection?

Yesterday's 4/1 poke at Thirsk quickly shortened up to 6/4 before being returned at 9/4. Never looked like winning though. I will be selecting from Hamilton and Kempton later today. Before that I am going to take an interest in the Royal Ascot top jockey market. As few as three wins can pick up the trophy and Ryan Moore got off the mark with a comfortable six length success on Simenon in the Ascot Stakes yesterday. Willie Mullins' charge will probably run again in the Queen Alexandra - the last race at Ascot on Saturday. Moore would be in the saddle again.

Moore has a fine book of rides between now and 17:35 on Saturday. I also like the look of William Buick's chances so I have had:

4pts win @ 5/2 Ryan Moore to be top RA jockey with Ladbrokes
1pt win @ 12/1 William Buick to be top RA jockey with Totesport


Total five points.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment