Friday 10 July 2015

Saturday racing

Only really interested in one race the 14:10 at Ascot. No real surprise that one of my selections is that of Pricewise so hence a price crash.

My main fancy though is Desert Law who ran a good race to finish third to my two selections in the Curragh sprint on 28 June. The Pricewise tip is Taajub at 20/1 with Coral and it is my intention to take a small bet with that firm at 08:30 tomorrow. So this is how I bet and I think we have a good chance of getting one selection in the first four which would mean a profit on the day:

14:10A 1.5pts ew Desert Law @ 14/1 Coral BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4)
14:10A 1pt ew Taajub @ 20/1* Coral BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4)

Five points staked.

*Price should be available at 08:30 with Coral, if not will be booked at a lower price.



Desert Law finishes a creditable third to Foxy Forever at the Curragh

No comments:

Post a Comment