Sunday 12 July 2015

Cricket - momentum

A friend said the other day that betting on cricket was hugely unpredictable and should therefore be avoided. I sort of agreed with him and then I remembered the few bets I'd had on the sport and the fact I'd managed to find the Australia series score 5-0 in late 2013 @ 33/1. I don't think I've had a bet since (correct me if I'm wrong). Therefore in terms of  %ROI cricket is my most successful blogged sport! 

I don't follow the sport and know nothing about it so please don't read on if you are not relaxed about that statement. Momentum is a big thing in sport and that's why I've had the following (possibly mug) bets:

1.5pts England to win series 4-0 @ 25/1 Betfred
1pt England to win series 3-0 @ 20/1 Betfred
0.5pts England series 5-0 @ 45/1 Paddy Power 

Total three points staked. 



Sent from my iPad mini

No comments:

Post a Comment