Tuesday 21 July 2015

Premier League

There was a small profit on the golf. It looked at one stage as though Danny Willett would not be one of the first four Englishmen let alone win the category. However a blitz of birdies in the middle of his final round took him two clear of his fellow countrymen. He couldn't hang on to the outright lead though and Rose birdied the last to dead heat with the selection. 

In the TGS market we had a good run with Harry Kane towards the end of last season. That's encouraged me to go for an early pick in the market this year. The way the team is being set up at Man Utd you've got to think Wayne Rooney will have plenty of goal scoring opportunities this season. I've played him as follows:

2.5pts ew Wayne Rooney top premier league scorer @ 20/1 Coral (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4)

Price also available with WH although they don't seem too keen to lay me much of a bet these days...

Five points staked. 

It's possible I'll have a horse bet Tuesday and if I do I will publish it before 10am.

Sent from my iPad mini

No comments:

Post a Comment