Friday 3 July 2015

Saturday racing

No damage at Sandown this afternoon thanks to BOG with Sleepy Sioux being returned at 16/1. So the return is 4.2 points for the four points total outlay. Not too exciting.

All sorts of races to tempt me tomorrow: Sandown, Haydock. Beverley, Leicester and Nottingham can all be considered. I'm going to keep it simple and just play the 17-runner sprint at Beverley! However you might consider my approach not very ambitious. The market can't separate Pea Shooter and Rusty Rocket and I tend to agree. Although I slightly prefer the former and think that this is the one that could attract market support tomorrow. I've had:

15:00B 2.5pts win Pea Shooter @ 8/1 Betfred BOG 
15:00B 1.5pts win Rusty Rocket @ 8/1 Betfred BOG 

Four points staked.


No comments:

Post a Comment