Friday 31 October 2014

Obviously a price cut by Sky'bet'

At 0:33 this morning Skybet cut Obviously from the 16/1 advised to 12/1.  Ironically I didn't have my bet with them because I'd already backed the horse @ 16/1 with Coral but with inferior place terms (1/5th). So either they were reading my blog around midnight (unlikely) or a follower of the blog had a bet @ 16/1 around that time. This is not a high profile selection so I doubt whether the price change emanated from another source. 16/1 is still available elsewhere.

Anyway when my selection leads into the straight, this is the powerhouse that will probably be stalking him with two furlongs to run:



Such a magnificent looking animal and that is the only reason for publishing this picture of the favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment