Sunday 26 October 2014

X-factor update

My main selection Lauren (taken at 11/2) has drifted to 7/2 in the light of increased support for the favourite Andrea to around 6/4. I still don't see him as the winner but could well be wrong of course! 

Bad news with the Groups' match bet. OTY were stitched up by the running order singing second during the overlap time with SCD. Add to that the massive pimping of the dreadful eight-fold it means the latter are back to odds-on to win this category. If you took 9/2 OTY you could secure a guaranteed profit now by betting the others @ 4/6 with Ladbrokes. I'm sticking with OTY though as I only have a small bet on the quartet. 

Fleur, recommended to small stakes at 14/1, did well last night and has been trimmed a couple of points. I've not backed her EW so have just decided to have a small bet on her to beat the other three in her category as follows:

1pt Fleur to win "Top Overs" @ 5/2 Betfred




Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment