Wednesday 29 October 2014

Southampton update

You may be surprised by the plunge on Southampton to finish in the Premier League top four yesterday evening. For example Ladbrokes cut from 6/1 to 4/1. The market move was not a result of my morning blog post and my follower(s) sticking on! A well known tipping site recommended a maximum bet on the south coast side around 16:30 yesterday nearly six hours after my post.

Despite the relatively easy start for Southampton, I think their stats read quite well. Everyone is talking about their striking prowess (20 in nine). Equally impressive though is their defensive record. They have conceded just five goals - fewer than any other team in the whole of the (four-division) football league.

So there we have it. If you took the 6/1 you've had a value bet and that's not just my opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment