Sunday 27 May 2012

Saturday horses show 58 points profit

Good day on Saturday despite my profligate punting on nine horses. Two good priced winners advised at 22/1 and 14/1. Particularly pleased with the latter which won easily having been steadily backed during the day to a 13/2 SP. Annoyingly our last selection was touched off by the "Head Turner" going down by a nose in the final stride. No horse bets are expected Sunday.

Looking forward to French Open starting later today. Curious to see what the live ITV4 coverage will be like (Monday onwards, Eurosport/ITV3 Sunday). Not holding out a lot of hope given the pundits lined up - Inverdale, Courier and Mauresmo. No time for any of them unfortunately.

Incidentally I was surprised to see Sportingbet put up 50/1 Kerber shortly after I'd suggested a betfair wager on her at inferior odds. Even more surprised to see the price still there as I write. If I was allowed to bet with them I would be taking a little 50/1 each-way Kerber.

Finally I'm glad I didn't suggest a Eurovision play. Would never have put up the winning favourite - far too short for me in a 26-runner field.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment