Monday 21 May 2012

Jockeys' championship 2012

It's time to admit that I probably have got the jockeys' championship wrong this year. The most interesting factor for me, this season so far, is the number of rides that RL Moore has had (179 up to last night). He has ridden more than any other jockey which, based on the last few seasons, is totally out of character. Clearly there would appear to be a desire to regain the championship.

He has ridden four winners at Leicester tonight to go six clear of our man Hanagan. I cannot see, bar accidents, how anyone other than Moore or Hanagan can win the title. Therefore I am prepared to eat humble pie, given how much I have won on Hanagan for the last two seasons, and have placed the following bet:

20pts win RL Moore to win jockeys' championship @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes

Twenty points invested.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment