Wednesday 16 May 2012

Maximum bet - Olympics

I have been looking through the various medal markets in the forthcoming Olympics. It seems to me that the GB/NI medal count is rather optimistic. On the gold medal front I expect then to achieve 16 or 17. Even with any home advantage accruing I doubt whether we can reach 20 golds. There is likely to be one too good for us in many events - ironically we may get more silvers than golds. Stan James go 4/5 fewer than 25 gold medals.

Therefore I have had:

20pts win GB/NI under 24.5 gold medals, Olympics 2012 @ 4/5 with Stan James


1 comment:

  1. Do you still hold any hope for this Mike?

    I can see us being on at least 22 by the end of tomorrow (cycling x 3 & triathlon) with Farah still to go again.

    I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous!

    ReplyDelete