Saturday 24 October 2015

WTA Singapore

I've pretty much finished on the horses for this season, although I may find something to bet on at the Breeders' Cup next weekend. Meanwhile I've found myself getting involved in the end of season WTA championship which starts in Singapore tomorrow. 

The Red Group looks the most interesting from a punting perspective because of Sharapova's long lay-off and the question marks over Halep's fitness. The other two players in the group are top priced at 5/2 (the inform Radwanska) and 9/1 (Pennetta, US Open winner) to win the group. 

I've backed them both and pressed up in the outright market as follows: 

4pts Radwanska to win Red Group @ 5/2 Boylesports 
2pts Radwanska to win tournament @ 6/1 Betfred

1.5pts Pennetta to win Red Group @ 9/1 Paddy Power 
1pt ew Pennetta to win tournament @ 20/1 Coral (1/3 odds 1,2) 

In the White Group I think Kerber, who has had some good results since the US Open, could go well: 

3pts Kerber to win White Group @ 2.8/1 Boylesports 

Total 12.5 points



Sent from my iPad mini

No comments:

Post a Comment