Thursday 15 October 2015

Matchbook Traders' Conference

Tremendous day at the Emirates yesterday. Here's a one minute flavour of what was for many at least a 12-hour day (including the Camden after conference party of course!):



Pleased to see old friends from the industry I'd not seen for 15 years or so. Plus, incredibly, some readers of my blog who I'd never met or spoken to before. One lad even fondly recalled my Covent Garden 17p soup deal from earlier this year (March). The good news is the £1-off vouchers are currently available again on their website. The bad news is I can't find any supermarkets (yet) with an offer below the full price of £2.35...!

Particularly interesting to hear the insight into Brentford and FC Midtjylland from Mathew Benham and Rasmus Ankersen. Learnt quite a lot of other stuff too.

1 comment:

  1. Still check in to the blog to hope you change your mind re posting.....I also remember the soup offer!

    ReplyDelete