Friday 19 June 2015

Saturday racing

I've played a couple in the Wokingham and this is the only race I plan to be involved in tomorrow. I was annoyed to see I'd been Pricewised on one of the selections which has subsequently reduced the price on offer at the moment. It's amazing how bookies continue to react so quickly to these selections. It was not that long ago that PW had 50 consecutive losers. Currently, in his last 100 or so advices, he has had just five winners. Unless you've backed all of those at an average 20/1 you are losing as a level stakes player. 

But you'd be losing if you've been following my recent advices too. It's a tricky old game isn't it? 

Anyway this is how I've bet: 

17:00RA 2pts win 1pt place Watchable @ 14/1* Will Hill BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4,5) 
17:00RA 1pt ew Dinkum Diamond @ 28/1 Betfred BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4,5)

Five points staked. 

*14/1 is no longer available as I write. This price should be available on Saturday @ 8:30 with Will Hill and 9:00 with Ladbrokes. If it's not, and it wins, I will book at a lower price.

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment