Friday 5 June 2015

Goodwood

Strange market pricing with my Kempton loser yesterday. Before recommending a bet at 11/1 I took that price with skybet for the maximum they would lay me. This was £4.55 ew. I don't know why I bother. Yes, I do know why: I like to see their market move as it nearly always does immediately when I have a bet with them even with a stake as low as four quid. Sure enough within seconds they were 8/1 (10/1 in five places, 11/1 Boyles still available at the time).

Later, Will Hill went 22/1 when most other bookmakers were no more than 12/1. This was obviously a mistake or alternatively the selection had no chance of winning. Unfortunately the latter proved the case and I was amazed to see it opening at 8/1 on track. Never in contention. 

Elsewhere I thought Indian Giver was a shade unlucky as was hampered several times in the straight. Went off 13/2 so early price taking at least was justified. Today I've played one race at Goodwood. Got my usual pence on the second choice at 10/1 skybet yesterday but have also played elsewhere:

19:50G 3pts win Escrick @ 9/2 Betfred BOG
19:50G 0.75pts ew Feeling Easy @ 9/1 Betfred BOG

Total 4.5 points.

Possible bet at Lingfield tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment