Sunday 8 February 2015

Premier League top scorer

Regular blog readers will know to their cost I've not done any good in this market this year. I have already backed two losers. I like Harry Kane however and thought he looked very useful in the derby match yesterday. I did actually consider backing him for top English goalscorer (when he was trailing Rooney) some time ago. That was a missed opportunity. He's one behind Austin in that department right now but you'd fancy Harry finishing in front of the QPR man based on the current form of Spurs and the Loftus Road outfit. 

He's on 12 Premier League goals now - five behind leader Costa. Aguero is just two ahead in second place on 14. Coral are offering top price of 16/1 currently and you can have 1/3 odds the first two. I have had: 

3pts EW Harry Kane TGS Premier League @ 16/1 Coral (1/3 odds 1,2)

Six points staked. 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment