Sunday 8 February 2015

Champion Hurdle 2

Well if you supported my selections in the Betfair Hurdle you've got nothing back unfortunately unless you went off script and backed them with Coral. This firm refunds bets on fallers as free bets so you would have got something in return for them both being on the floor. 

I think their faller insurance concession ends at the end of this month. 

I've pressed up on my Jezki bet for the Champion Hurdle. I detect some weakness in the Faugheen price which is 2.40 betfair yet odds on with some firms. Also Jezki is only 6.8 betfair (all in run or not) so I've had:

3pts EW Jezki to win Champion Hurdle @ 6/1 Coral (1/4 odds 1,2,3) NRNB 

Note NRNB with Coral currently via Internet and not available in their shops yet.


Six points staked.
Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment