Saturday 10 January 2015

Venus Williams

I am still of the opinion, probably misguided, that Venus can win another grand slam. I thought she was unfortunate not to progress further at Wimbledon last summer. Certainly SW19 would seem to offer her best opportunity. However overnight she has beaten Wozniacki in the Auckland final to demonstrate her current well being and I've therefore taken a little bit of 66s for the first GS of the year:

0.75pts EW Venus Williams to win Australian Open @ 66/1 William Hill (1/2 odds 1,2)

1.5 points staked.




Sent from my iPad 

1 comment:

  1. I really realize this post. Thanks for sharing really very much informative. It’s really very nice post looking forwards for another one. Matka || Satta Matka || Satta Matka Result || Mumbai Matka || Kalyan Matka

    ReplyDelete