Saturday 17 January 2015

JMD Potro

Good to see the big man back. Sydney ATP was his come back tournament and he managed a couple of wins (against Stakhovsky and Fognini) before losing to a qualifier. Being the optimist that I am, I have thrown a couple of quid at him on betfair @ 200.0 to win the Aus Open! 

Somewhat less of a miracle would be required to reach the last four. He is, however, in Djoko's quarter so there would need to be some significant upsets for him to achieve a semi-final place.

He opens against the big Pole Janowicz so that should be a serving fest and a great spectacle...

I've had a small bet @ PP's 16/1, which of course has now gone. I've had an even smaller bet with Skybet at the same price...that price is still available as I write as it is with the dreadful Betvictor:

1pt win JMD Potro first quarter Aus Open @ 16/1 Skybet.

That's it for the tourney in terms of ante-post bets. May well have some bets during the fortnight however. Good luck if you get involved.

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment