Sunday 23 November 2014

X-factor shite update

Mixed results last evening. My little 40/1 EW poke - OTY - were sent home. My main selection, Lauren, is now double-figures following a good performance (IMO) but a stitch-up in the running order. She was scheduled first, thus singing during the overlap with SCD. Clearly the producers don't want her to progress much further.. 

However Fleur, who I have backed at 14/1 to win the event and at 5/2 to be "Top Over", is now 6/4 jolly to win the competition. This is the first change in market leader since the live stages began with 16 runners. There are now six acts remaining. I've just played again with a bet on Ben Haenow:

1.5pts Ben Haenow to win x-factor @ 9/2 Betfred

Ben is also in the "Overs" category with Fleur so has a chance of derailing both my Fleur bets mentioned above. This extends the x-factor portfolio to 8.5 points. A Fleur win would return 18.5 points for a nice ten point profit. If the Italian boy Andrea wins I've done it in. I said at the start I wanted to oppose him so there is no way I am covering on him now. Que sera, sera.


Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment