Thursday 4 December 2014

Soup kitchen

Limited betting activity at present so here is a bit of value for a cheap lunch for two! 

How about a 700 gram carton of soup for 17p? Here's how:

First go to Covent Garden Soup website and print a £1 off voucher: 


Then go to Tesco where you will find several CG soups on sale at half-price. That is £1.17 rather than £2.34. Make your choice and present your coupon at the checkout. These three varieties were half-price in my Tesco:

Incidentally Morrison are selling some of these CG soups for £1 which in theory means the soup is free with a voucher. However I do not have a Morrison near me so cannot confirm this. I do however have a Tesco and we had trap one, Tomato and Basil (17p), for lunch today!

This offer will not last forever. I would expect the vouchers to disappear in a day or two...


Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment