Friday 7 November 2014

Final day of the 2014 turf season

Very sad that another season is nearly over as (at least) the last three seasons have proved very profitable. One race is of particular interest to me tomorrow is the 16-runner 7f sprint. Being totally paranoid I am always concerned that my selections will be picked by Pricewise, thus reducing in price making it more difficult for me to secure any value. An added problem is that the few bookmakers that do lay me some bets will only lay me very small bets the night before racing. Therefore I've had what I can on the following:

13:50D 2pts win Modern Tutor @ 16/1 William Hill BOG
13:50D 1pt win Doc Hay @ 20/1 Coral BOG

Looks like there will be at least one non-runner hence the win only approach. We will know shortly after 20:00 tonight whether my paranoia is justified as this is when the Pricewise selections are made public. 

Three points staked.

If I have any further bets I will publish by 10:30 tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment