Thursday 3 July 2014

US Open

Given the improved performances of Dimitrov and Raonic at Grand Slam level I have taken a small interest (I am only laid small bets anyway) in the pair for the US Open. The market does not totally reflect their improved performances during this Wimbledon fortnight. 

Nadal and Murray, who have performed moderately at SW19, still represent a big % of the books as they are priced as low as 15/8 and 5/2 respectively in places. 

Even if neither underdog is successful tomorrow, I cannot see their price(s) drifting significantly. I have had:

1pt ew Raonic to win US Open men's singles @ 80/1 Skybet 1/2 odds 1,2 (NRNB)

(Also 80/1 Coral but not NRNB)

1.5pts ew Dimitrov to win US Open men's singles @ 40/1 Betfred 1/2 odds 1,2 

(Also available Betvictor if you can bet there)

Five points staked. 

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment