Sunday 20 July 2014

Open golf - final round update

Looks like my main two selections (Rose, McDowell) are big odds today to reach the top seven and reward the ew bets. They both played well yesterday with sub-70 rounds but surely it will be a case of too little too late even for the place money. 

Unfortunately there is no ew betting today because Rory is such a short price to win. I've had a couple of bets though on his playing partner who is the only player apart from Rory to be sub-70 in their three rounds. It's a fairly obvious bet but I like the chances of Rickie staying ahead of the chasing pack. I have had:

3pts R Fowler to win Open w/o R McIlroy @ 11/4 Coral
1pt R Fowler to win Open @ 16/1 William Hill

Above prices available with several firms. Four points staked. 

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment