Saturday 24 May 2014

French Open quarters

First of all we got the draw we were hoping for in the ladies with the inform Sharapova being drawn in Serena's quarter. The Russian looks a terrible bet now given her record against the number one and not surprisingly has drifted to 7/1. She's 9/2 to reach the semis.

I'm going to have some quarter winner bets today but will have to visit the relevant shops as I can't get a decent bet online. For example I couldn't resist a fiver - yes £5 - on Muguruza to win Serena's quarter at the 100/1 Fred was offering. Cut to a now top price 40/1 immediately after my huge bet was accepted! So I'm reluctant to make that a recommendation at the much lower price.

Will post later if what I see as value is still available.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment