Sunday 2 March 2014

Cheltenham Gold Cup

I have updated my figures for the calendar year. Sadly the last few bets means the net profit for the year has fallen below 100%! Pleased to report though that it's still very respectable (and unsustainable of course) at 99.7%. Full details available here: 


More pleasing perhaps is that the accumulative % from the start (Dec '09) is holding up well at 24.0% despite the fact that I suggest bets on the blog only with bookmakers that accept my bets. Often there are bigger prices available elsewhere. For example accounts have been closed by Stan James, Victor, Ladbrokes and Sportingbet. This reduction in choice is one of the reasons for less activity this year. 

Having played the Champion Hurdle I've got involved in the Gold Cup today as Henderson has declared that Triolo D'Alene, the impressive Hennessy winner, will be aimed here. Of course Henderson is responsible for the ante-post favourite Bobs Worth so this is very much a second string. Apparently Triolo was very impressive in a gallop this morning. I missed the 33/1 but I can see this might go off at 16/1 or 14/1 so am happy to get involved with Skybet's 25/1 which is not only NRNB but also BOG. 

1pt ew Triolo D'Alene to win Cheltenham Gold Cup @ 25/1 Skybet (1/4 1,2,3) NRNB BOG.


Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment