Thursday 6 February 2014

Li Na - second post

I'm beginning to regret not advising an each-way bet on Li Na for the French Open. I advised 4pts win @ 10/1 on 25 January. 

I understand that Vika's foot injury will prevent her defending her Doha title. This means Li Na will become the world number two in ten days' time. That doesn't mean the Chinese woman will be number two in May, however she has fewer points to defend than the Belarusian leading up to the second grand slam so there must be a fair chance that she will be. Such a ranking would mean she could not face Serena until the final of course. 

With Sharapova continuing to have problems with her serve (she double-faulted twice to concede her latest tournament semi-final), I think it's time to top up with W Hill as follows while the 10/1 is still on offer:

2pts ew Li Na to win French Open @ 10/1 William Hill (1/2 odds 1,2)

Four points staked.



     
Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment