Friday 12 July 2013

Saturday

Another profitable day thanks to the day's best bet leading all the way at Chester and therefore scoring at 9/2 (SP 4/1). Looks like a busy day tomorrow. I am interested in Chester, Ascot, Salisbury and Hamilton. Two afternoon meets, two evening. I am going for a very long walk in the morning so will probably deal with the first two meetings around 9am (before I go). Then - if I survive the walk - I will deal with the other two gaffs early afternoon onwards.

Ascot starts tomorrow with a 20-runner 5f sprint. Pricewise has put up two in the race and needless to say they have been all the rage tonight and are currently first and second favourite. Consequently slightly better odds on the two I fancy. I have already played one of them, Paul Hanagan's mount:

13:55A 2.5pts win 1.5pts place Long Awaited @ 10/1 Paddy Power BOG 

(11/1 VC if you can get it)

Four points staked.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment