Saturday 6 July 2013

Saturday horses 2

16:00L 3pts win Askaud @ 9/2 Bet365 BOG
16:00L 1pt win Accession @ 5/1 William Hill BOG

That's it for today. Hacked off with the tennis: opposing Djoko and Mugray. At least it was only for small money but it was very close in the Djoko match. At least you lucky VC punters will have your stake (on Delpo) back as a free bet as he lost in the fifth set.

The tennis, however, has been a distraction to the main task of finding horse winners. I won't bore you with the details but it definitely cost me yesterday. But that's it for Wimbledon. In the ladies' final I hope Lisicki wins as she deserves it most having defeated the numbers one and four seeds. Plus Bartoli is just horrible. 

In the men's it's an even call. I'll be cheering on Mugray now (having opposed him in the last two rounds) as I no longer have any financial interest.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment