Wednesday 9 January 2013

Serena Grand Slam

Serena Williams has already accomplished a "Serena Slam", that is holding all four GS titles at the same time. She could achieve that status again by winning the 2013 Aus Open and then the 2013 French Open as she currently holds the Wimbledon and US Open titles.

She was in tremendous form in the second-half of 2012 and if that form continues at this year's majors there could be no stopping her. She is already odds-on for the Aus Open with several bookmakers. She seems happy in her personal life so one could speculate that only illness or injury might stop her from a full house in 2013. I looked at the prices a couple of days ago and two firms were offering prices then on her GS performance in 2013 - Stan James and William Hill. The former were 20/1, the latter 16/1, for her to win all four in 2013. I couldn't have a bet because SJ is one of the firms who have closed my account. I've just looked now and SJ go 8/1! Somebody must have had £20 on!

The above price move has encouraged me to have:-

4pts win Serena Williams four grand slam wins in 2013 @ 16/1 William Hill

Skybet has recently copied the same price as WH but alas it was only available to me for a £3 stake.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment