Wednesday 31 October 2012

Fed Cup final

The Fed Cup final takes place in Prague this weekend when the Czech Republic play Serbia. Cornerstone of the Czech team is of course Kvitova who cost me notes in the WTA (Istanbul) finals last week when she withdrew after her first match through illness.

On Monday Kvitova played an exhibition set in Prague against Sharapova and from what I have read was absolutely awful in a 6-1loss to the Russian. Home pressure will be huge on the 2011 Wimbledon champion this weekend and the Serbian team will be ready to strike if there is any weakness in the Czech team. 

I think the Serbian women have a better than 2-1 chance of emulating the Serbian men who triumphed in the 2010 Davis Cup final and thus became national heroes in doing so. I have had:

5pts win Serbia women to win Fed Cup @ 2/1 Skybet 

(2/1 is also available at Stan James) 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment