Saturday 6 October 2012

Arc - very soft ground forecast

Having just left the track I can report that it's riding very soft as it rained throughout the afternoon. 

My two main selections for the Arc are both drawn low, as a single figure draw has won this race in nine of the last ten runnings. It's just possible the "wide runners" could get into this this year so I am adding one more selection to the portfolio. This one is drawn 15 but its best form has been on very soft ground. Of its four victories two have come on very soft ground and one on heavy ground. The bet is:

1.5pts win 1pt place Kesampour  to win the Arc @ 40/1 William Hill BOG

Probably post something for the Abbaye later but first it's scallops and Chablis on the Boulevard Georges Seurat! (Arty-farty punters will know which district of Paris I am in!).


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment