Thursday 4 October 2012

Arc

I am blogging from a hotel in SW London as I am en route to Paris for the Arc. Tonight I attended the LRC (London Racing Club) Arc preview. Not only did this focus on the Arc; Champions' Day, Breeders' Cup and Melbourne Cup were also covered.

The panel included the superb Racing UK analyst Steve Mellish and the respected International Bureau chief Adrian Beaumont. 

Steve, who tipped Danedream at 33/1 last year at this gig, is keen on Sea Moon. However the draw will be announced tomorrow morning so I am keeping my powder dry until then. (We already have a small bet on Shareta @ 10/1).

However I have had a small interest in the Melbourne Cup as follows:

1pt ew  Fiorente to win Melbourne Cup @ 25/1 Paddy Power
1pt win Mount Athos to win Melbourne Cup @ 8/1 Paddy Power

Three points staked 

Possible Arc bets from 10am tomorrow 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment