Sunday 20 September 2015

Premier League top goal scorer 2015/16

On 21 October last year I backed Pelle to be PL TGS after he had notched six Premiership goals. Shortly after this he went on a scoreless run of something like 12 or 13 matches. He seemed to lose completely all confidence. He recovered slightly late in the season to finish 10th= in the scorers' table on 12 goals. Too little too late. 

This season he has started well. Four goals in six matches including the two against Man U today. Southampton, despite losing today, seem to be getting their act together as well. 

As soon as the 16:00 matches concluded I visited Oddschecker to see how the books priced his chances. Fred went 40/1 so I had some of that. He then went 33/1 so I pressed up. Fred is now 25/1. Don't be thinking that these were large bets. I no longer am allowed sizeable bets with any bookmaker and therefore consider myself in a winding down phase. 

There is still a bit of 33s about - bet365 and PP - so my recommendation would be to add Pelle to the portfolio as follows: 

1.5pts ew Graziano Pelle to be Premier League TGS @ 33/1 Paddy Power (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4) 

Three points staked.

Betting 'giants' Ladbrokes and W Hill offer only 16/1...


Sent from my iPad mini

No comments:

Post a Comment