Thursday 17 September 2015

Ayr Bronze Cup

You may not be interested in my views on the above race following today's ten point loss spread over three tracks. A very poor day for the blog. The Ayr meeting was extremely profitable for us in both 2014 and 2013. Indeed I backed and blogged the winners of the last two Bronze Cups: Expose @ 16/1 (10p r4) and Circuitous @ 33/1. I get the feeling it's not going to be quite so easy this year. 

I have read various articles about the course being 'set up differently this year' without any explanation of what that might actually mean. 

As for tomorrow's race, some firms are offering 1/4 odds first five - one of them being Coral. I've had a bet with them as follows: 

15:05A 1pt ew Bertiewhittle @ 20/1 Coral BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4,5) 

The old boy is difficult to win with but could be in the shake up. 

I'll take a look at the rest of the racing in the morning. Good luck if you get involved. 

Sent from my iPad mini

No comments:

Post a Comment