Monday 14 September 2015

Champions' League

Somehow managed to make a small profit on the outright market last season with Juventus contesting the final (advised @ 28/1 ew, two selections). The fact that BT Sport has provided me with all the live coverage of the event should, I suppose, be an extra incentive to have a bet. However I seldom watch football on TV as I find it rather boring most of the time. I must have ADD or something. 

Anyway, for the moment, I've just had one bet on the following team. They appear, on paper, to be in a relatively easy group and potentially have a reasonable draw: 

1.5pts ew Atletico Madrid to win Champions' League @ 20/1 Bet365 (1/2 odds 1,2) 

Available at 20/1 with a few firms as I write.

Three points staked. 

No horse racing bets are anticipated until Wednesday at the earliest. 

Sent from my iPad mini 

No comments:

Post a Comment