Tuesday 11 August 2015

Wednesday racing

A good result today with Divertimenti easily obliging by five lengths. I said on Twitter this morning that I would settle the bet at 9/1 rather than 10/1 if it was successful. I was disgusted with WH for only laying me £1.50 at 10/1. The price changed fairly quickly after I blogged the advice but there were several firms offering 9/1 - so that's how it will be settled. (SP was 7/1.)

Consequently 15.75 pts profit today which follows seven points on Monday and a couple of points on Sunday. Several races I like the look of tomorrow but I will stick with just these two: 

15:35Be 2pts win See Vermont @ 13/2 Paddy Power BOG

20:10K 2pts win Atlantis Crossing @ 7/1 Paddy Power BOG
20:10K 1pt ew Secret Journey @ 14/1 Paddy Power BOG


Six points staked. 

Sent from my iPad mini

2 comments:

  1. Quiggers on fire! Keep up the good work please

    ReplyDelete
  2. How comes you haven't advised See Vermont or Atlantis ew?

    ReplyDelete