Sunday 30 August 2015

Sunday results - Beverley 5f

I could never be an in-running trader in these sprints. Too hard to read. 

When Rosina was outpaced and about ten lengths behind the leader I was thinking - this cannot possibly win. Wins by two lengths going away. 

In my second race Jebediah Shine broke fast to try and make all, setting the race up for a closer. Deep in the final furlong I'm thinking - where's the line? Just holds on by a fast diminishing head. 

The upshot of all this excitement is two winners from the two selected @ 3/1 and @ 4/1 (BOG) and @ 19/1 double. 

A welcome return of 38 points for the five points staked. I hope you were on today. 

Not sure whether I'll play tomorrow. If I do I will publish before 10am. 

Meanwhile there's the US Open to look forward to - starts tomorrow....

Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. When's Irish Punts 2 out?? Maybe one about punting in the noughties this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When's Irish Punts 2 coming out?? Maybe one about grinding out the value in the noughties this time?

    ReplyDelete