Friday 14 August 2015

Saturday racing

That was a very poor race at Nottingham today but thankfully I was not too heavily involved. It's the Great St Wilfrid Handicap at Ripon tomorrow, one of my favourite races. There is also the consolation race over the same course and distance run thirty minutes earlier. I've already got involved with the early prices. I think this is wise with BOG available and also there's always the chance Pricewise might pick one of mine and then I'd struggle to get on tomorrow. This is how I have played:

15:00R 2pts win Right Touch @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG
15:00R 1pt ew The Hooded Claw @ 16/1 Paddy Power BOG

15:30R 2.5pts win 1.5pts place Eccleston @ 11/1 Betfred BOG
15:30R 2pts win 1pt place Poyle Vinnie @ 14/1 Paddy Power BOG 

 Total 11 points staked.

I particularly like Eccleston the sole representative of the O'Meara stable. The trainer has won this race in three of the last four years including last year.

Might have a further bet in the morning. If so will post before 11:00 am.

I hope the GSW Handicap is still one of my favourite races at 15:45 tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad mini

1 comment:

  1. oh no use, boylesports won't take my bet

    ReplyDelete