Wednesday 13 May 2015

Real Madrid v Juventus

I will of course be cheering on Juventus to go through to the CL final tonight and reward my ew bet on the Italians. Despite prevailing 2-1 in the first leg RM are the favourites to progress to the final. Juve need a draw (or a win) tonight. I have a horrible feeling the Italians might try and play for the 0-0 and come unstuck. That would be horrible. I've had a small correct score bet as follows:

1pt Real Madrid to win 1-0 @ 9.0 betfair exchange (8.6 after commission).

You could consider 7/1 with WH, money back as a free bet if match finishes 0-0. 

Obviously if RM win by another score I'm done for. (2-1 RM would mean extra time though). 

Here's hoping Juve can get a draw and go through....

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment