Thursday 28 May 2015

French Open

Madison Keys is a player with great potential. I think she will make the top five in the next 18 months if she stays injury free. She had a great result in the second round today beating rising star Bencic for the loss of just three games. She plays Bacsinszky next who won her match even more easily (6-2, 6-0). The latter is marginal favourite over the American for their encounter which surprises me as their respective world rankings are 16 (MK) and 24(TB) and they have never met before. 

I've played both players to win the second quarter as I think the weak link in this section could be 11/10 Kvitova who has dropped a set in each of her two opening matches. The winner of Keys-Bacsinszky plays Kvitova assuming the Czech gets past Begu. 

Keys beat Kvitova in straight sets in this year's Australian Open on her way to a semi-final place. 

My bets are as follows:

1pt ew Madison Keys to win French Open @ 66/1 Coral (1/2 odds 1,2)

2pts Madison Keys to win second quarter @ 7/1 Coral
1.5pts Timea Bacsinszky to win second quarter @ 7/1 Skybet

Total stake 5.5 points

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment