Saturday 25 April 2015

Ripon

Waady (recommended at 5/2) won comfortably enough yesterday but the gamble didn't follow through as I thought it would. Although it traded below 3.0 on betfair during the day - and was as low as 6/4 with some firms - it drifted to 3.75 on betfair near race time and finished up at 9/4 with the books. Needless to say my ew saver finished fourth. 

Today I like the look of Algar Lad at Ripon from the David O'Meara stable. The market is pointing to his other runner in the race Flyman. However I liked the way my selection performed in his seasonal debut at Beverley having been beaten less than three lengths by Pipers Note who re opposes here.  That day the winner was well drawn whereas Algar Lad was in the 11 box. I have had just a small interest. I hope at least 16 start (17declared) for ew purposes: 

15:25R 1pt ew Algar Lad @ 18/1 William Hill BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4 if 16 or more run)

Also available @ 18/1 with two other firms as I write..

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment