Saturday 11 April 2015

GN Specials

I've not found a lot of value in the specials' markets. I think there could be between 15-19 finishers but that's pretty much what the market thinks too so I'm not going there. What about the winning horse's star sign? No, seriously you can't believe a bookmaker is betting on that!

What will the SP of Shutthefrontdoor be? The pundits are saying it will be around the 9/2 mark. I'm not so sure the gamble will be forthcoming to that extent - both WH and PP have been happy to lay 10/1 earlier this morning. It's currently trading at 8.6-8.8 on betfair. I've played small against the pundits' view as follows:

1pt SP of Shutthefrontdoor to be 7/1 to 15/2 @ 8/1 Coral
0.5pt SP of Shutthefrontdoor to be 8/1 to 9/1 @ 14/1 Coral

Obviously if AP wins the 13:30 race that won't help us! 

1.5pts staked. 

Good luck with whatever you've played and enjoy the race.

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment