Friday 17 April 2015

Dundalk

Very disappointed with the SP outcome of the Grand National. Shutthefrontdoor was 8/1 ten minutes to the off-time. There then took place an unprecedented smashing up of the on-course market in which McCoy's mount was cut to 6/1. In fact the overall book was an unfair 165% and there is to be an investigation into this. 

Meanwhile I like the chances of No Fear in the 6f handicap at Dundalk. I took the 5/2 with PP and it was immediately cut to 9/4. Still the bigger price with Boyles and VC as I write:

18:35D 4pts win No Fear @ 5/2 Boylesports BOG

Pat Smullen made all the running last time and I expect him to try that again. The runner-up re-opposes on better terms but hopefully will be no better than second again!

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment