Sunday 8 December 2013

FA Cup

Regular readers will know that I like to pick out two or three teams at this stage of the season for the knock out competition. They will also know that they have done their money if that is all they have followed on the blog! We went to the final with Stoke @ 66/1 in 2011 but they of course did not win.

Anyway interest in this helps me get through the winter, which I hate. This is how I have bet following the third round draw:

5pts win Everton @  14/1 William Hill
3pts win Tottenham @ 16/1 Coral
2pts ew Newcastle @ 40/1 William Hill (1/2 odds 1,2)
1.5pts ew Southampton @ 33/1 Betfred (1/2 odds 1,2)

Total 15 points. With the so called Big4 not looking the forces they have been in previous seasons, there must be a better chance of a winner further down the Premiership table. The above selections have home ties with the exception of Tottenham who are away to Arsenal. All is not lost however it being a local derby.

I think that's enough football for this week. And indeed this year.

Good luck if you get involved.

Sent from my Hudl

No comments:

Post a Comment