Sunday 14 April 2013

French Open

Another small bet on a big priced outsider. Roberta Vinci has shown impressive clay court form this week in winning Katowice. She beat Kvitova in straight sets in the final today. Vinci hasn't got a good singles record at the French Open - in fact she lost in the first round last year. I wonder though whether she could emulate fellow Italian Schiavone and capture the title late in her career? 

Extremely unlikely I know but I am rather attracted to Boylesports price of 250/1. This obviously won't last long but I wouldn't be unhappy with (VC's)150/1 if the bigger price goes. Only suggesting a tiny bet because that is all you are likely to get!

0.5pts ew Roberta Vinci to win French Open singles @ 250/1 Boylesports (1/2 odds 1,2)

I have just this second checked and the price is still there. I don't think I will bother with the evens currently available on Betdaq, or indeed the 10.0 on betfair! 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment