Sunday 10 March 2013

Sprinter

If you have not already seen the offer, Coral is still offering evens Sprinter Sacre for the Queen Mother Champion Chase. It is generally a 1/4 chance. As you may know from my ten golden rules of betting (see website) I do not back horses at less than 2/1.

Sprinter has to be an exception, but of course your stake will be limited, in this case to a maximum of £20. It is available by phone or internet so you may get two bets if you have separate Coral accounts for phone and internet access.

I think SS will probably win ten lengths or more. If it doesn't win I think it will have been a faller. My plan is to have a combination forecast excluding the favourite on the day. The profitability of this blog is based on £5 a point (up £3,400+ since Dec 2009) - i.e. it is not really for punters that bet in thousands. Therefore I have had four points - representing £20 at evens -  and will invest most of the potential winnings on a forecast on Wednesday:

Queen Mother Champion Chase 4pts win Sprinter Sacre @ Evens Coral special offer

Four points invested

No comments:

Post a Comment